|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
9" / 10" / 18"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Moderately well drained, organic soil types are best.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average, better too dry than too wet when established.
Compared to 'Amber Waves', it is more vigorous, with showy ginger flowers, and ginger colored foliage with a white veil.
Mass planting, contrast, mixed beds. Good winter color.
|Finish Time to 4"||
4 – 6 weeks
Overwintered well in Poland.
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting.
Heuchera ‘Ginger Ale’
Effervescent flowers in shades of ginger yellow and light pink erupt from soft, ginger colored leaves. Lovely to contrast with the darker coral-bells in the marketplace. Designers love the ability of this plant to complement so many colors. It is a perfect neutral tone. Good in containers and in borders.
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- December, 2012 – Kodu & Aed – click here
- May/June, 2012 – Pennsylvania Gardener – click here
- January, 2012 – The Recorder (Newspaper) – click here
- April, 2011 – Iowa Gardening – click here
- September, 2008 – Pacific Coast Nurseryman – click here
- June, 2008 – Michigan Gardener – click here
- March/April, 2008 – Neil Sperry’s Gardens – click here
- Spring, 2008 – Perennials – click here
- August, 2006 – BloembollenVisie – click here
- April 28th, 2006 – USA Today – click here