|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
12" / 20" / 20"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Prefers well-drained, humus rich soils.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average. They like more moisture than the Heuchera.
It has large, showy cut leaves of gold with red veins. It is very vigorous. This is the first Heucherella from TN with H. villosa breeding.
Mixed beds, borders or containers.
|Finish Time to 4"||
6 – 8 weeks in spring
Great vigor. Needs good drainage.
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting.
Heucherella ‘Alabama Sunrise’
Changes color with the seasons! The deeply cut foliage, in spring to midsummer, is gold with red veins. In late summer, the leaves go to green with red veins. In fall, the older foliage turns orange pink. Small white flowers.
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- September, 2012 – Better Homes and Gardens – click here
- November/December, 2009 – Neil Sperry’s Gardens – click here
- April, 2009 – Digger – click here
- November 16, 2008 – The San Diego Union Tribune – click here
- May 20, 2008 – The Gardener’s Apprentice (Blog) – click here
- April 6, 2008 – Mid-Atlantic Grower – click here
- April 4, 2008 – Edge – click here
- March, 2008 – Northwest Garden News – click here
- November/December, 2007 – Landscape Trades – click here