Submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tobacco free property and facility at all times.
We require employees to maintain 6′ of social distancing whenever possible, wear a mask indoors or when 6′ cannot be maintained, and screen for symptoms daily.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
An applicant who believes that he/she may need reasonable accommodation in the application process due to disability may contact Human Resources at 503-263-3150 ext. 302.
R&D Landscape Gardener (Full-time)
Seeking an experienced gardener to maintain display gardens and research gardens at our Canby, Oregon headquarters. Combine your love for garden design and landscape maintenance! Our gardens have been featured in Horticulture Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Birds and Blooms and many more!
- Two years commercial landscape/irrigation maintenance experience or equivalent education/experience
- Irrigation troubleshooting
- Valid OR/WA Driver’s License
- Knowledge of principles, practices and methods of construction, repair, and maintenance applicable to landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Knowledge of materials, tools, and equipment used for landscape and grounds maintenance
- Knowledge of safety rules, regulations, and established industry procedures and practices
- Skilled in using tools, equipment, and vehicles utilized in grounds/landscape maintenance including tractors
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Be able to push and lift 50-60 lbs. frequently
- Must be able to work full 8 hour days working physically demanding jobs year around, regardless of weather
- Weed identification knowledge
- Love of outdoors, trees, plants, and garden spaces
- Professionalism, effective communication, and attention to detail
- Can do attitude!
- Minimum of two years commercial landscaping/irrigation experience
- Certified in pesticide application or willing to get certified
- Certified forklift driver or willing to get certified
Salary: $17 – 19 per hour