Submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tobacco free property and facility at all times.
We require employees to maintain 6′ of social distancing whenever possible, wear a mask indoors or when 6′ cannot be maintained, and screen for symptoms daily.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
An applicant who believes that he/she may need reasonable accommodation in the application process due to disability may contact Human Resources at 503-263-3150 ext. 308.
Quality Control Lead (Full-time)
Responsible for leading team that ensures healthy and high quality plants are grown and delivered.
- Thoroughly check outbound orders to ensure quality standards are upheld
- Communicating with sales and shipping regarding quality and shortages
- Spot pest and disease problems on plants
- Leading quality control group using plant quality, labeling and ensuring correct materials are used
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Detail oriented
- Good computer and tablet skills
- Bi-lingual helpful (English/Spanish)
- Previous experience in a greenhouse or nursery environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour