Submit all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tobacco free property and facility at all times.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
An applicant who believes that he/she may need reasonable accommodation in the application process due to disability may contact Human Resources at 503-263-3150 ext. 308.
Green House Labor and Plant Pollinator
A unique position that involves regular greenhouse crop maintenance and propagation, plus work in plant development. Currently seeking a candidate with greenhouse crop experience.
- Duties include: watering, fertilizing, transplanting, propagation, pollination, seed collection and sowing.
- Candidate must have good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Some weekend work may be required during high season.
- Job will involve both greenhouse and field work.
- Communication skills to communicate with Managers, Supervisors and co-workers, comprehending instructions, reading labels, safety signage and comprehending instruction.
- English/Spanish Bi-lingual helpful but not essential.
- Motivated and dependable.