|Common Name||Foamy Bells|
|US Patent #||PPAF ('TNHERPT')|
|EU Grant #||PBRAF ('TNHERPT')|
|Hardiness Zone||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||12" / 22" / 17"|
|Finish Time||Fast (4-6 Weeks)|
|Bloom Time||June, July|
|Most Active Growing Season||Spring|
|Leaf Color||Orange, Yellow|
|Soil||Prefers well-drained, humus rich soils.|
|pH||5.5 - 6.5|
|Exposure||Full Sun, Part Shade|
|Special Uses||Winter Color|
|Nutritional Needs||100 - 150 ppm|
|Water (Greenhouse)||Dry moderately between waterings.|
|Water (Garden)||Average. They like more moisture than the Heuchera.|
|Landscape Value||Mass planting, accent, container, border or mixed beds.|
|Finish Time to 4"||4 - 6 weeks|
Heucherella ‘Peach Tea’
Large, peachy-red leaves contrast beautifully with cream white flowers. This plant is vigorous and compact, but gives off a glow of daintiness in the landscape. Keep your borders clean with 'Peach Tea' or use in containers, summer borders, and mass planting.
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following manner:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Our tags are produced using Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- Garden Smart: Four New Gems – click here
- January, 2021 – Fine Gardening: Brighten That Shady Spot in Your Southern Garden – click here
- January, 2021 – Lawn & Garden Retailer – click here
- December, 2020 – FloralDaily: The demand for new and novel products was enhanced by the new gardeners – click here
- October, 2020 – Landscape Trades – click here
- June, 2020 – Fine Gardening – click here
- Winter 2020 – Bellevue Botanical Garden Society – click here