|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
8" / 14" / 20"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Moderately well drained, organic soil types are best.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average, better too dry than too wet when established.
It has a compact habit with small silver leaves and masses of pink flowers in the spring. It is a once bloomer, but the "once" lasts a long time, about 2 months.
Great in mass plantings as it forms a low tight silver groundcover covered for several months with masses of upright wands of pink flowers.
|Finish Time to 4"||
6 – 8 weeks in spring
From the Missouri Botanic Garden website: Location: St Louis, MO "Several growing on north side of Kemper Center are in full bloom in early May and beautiful. At last both attractive flowers AND foliage on the same plant."
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting.
Heuchera ‘Rave On’
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- November/December, 2010 – Virginia Gardener – click here
- March, 2009 – Landscape Trades – click here
- October 2, 2008 – The Oxford Times – click here
- August 29, 2008 – The Ithaca Journal (Online) – click here
- April 14, 2008 – Perennial Flower Garden Ideas (Blog) – click here
- Spring, 2008 – Perennials – click here
- March, 2007 – Garden Design – click here
- Fine Gardening – “The Hunt For The Best Heucheras” – click here