|US Patent #||PPAF|
|EU Grant #||('TNSEDPP') PBRAF|
|Bloom Time||August, September|
|Flower Color||Orange, Pink|
|Hardiness Zone||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Landscape Value||Mixed beds, borders, rock garden or containers.|
|Most Active Growing Season||Summer|
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||14" / 24" / 20"|
|Soil (Garden)||Very good drainage and mineral soil.|
|Water (Garden)||Low to moderate needs in the garden. Requires good drainage.|
|Special Uses||Deep South, Deer Resistant, Low Water Usage|
Sedum ‘Peach Pearls’
|Water (Greenhouse)||Dry completely between waterings.|
|EC||0.6 – 0.9|
|pH||5.8 – 7.2|
|Fertility Needs||75 – 100 ppm|
|Notes||Pinch 1 week after transplant. Grow with 60°-65° F nights, 75°-80° F days. Provide night interruption or day-length extension to force flowering under natural short days. Supplemental lighting during cloudy days has proven beneficial for flower production. AVOID CHEMICAL SPRAYS. Received the highest rating at MSU for container culture.|
|Finish Time to 4″||8 – 10 weeks|
|Finish Time to Gallon||10 – 12 weeks|
|Day Length for Flowering||Obligate Long Day|
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following manner:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Our tags are produced using Adobe Illustrator (.ai) format.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- November, 2023 – Lawn & Garden Retailer: Terra Nova Nurseries varieties named top winners at Penn State Flower Trials – click here
- October, 2023 – Greenhouse Management: Terra Nova Nurseries announces companion plants for select paint colors of the year – click here
- August, 2019 – Greenhouse Grower – click here
- June, 2019 – Greenhouse Product News (GPN) – click here
- May, 2019 – Green Profit – click here