|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
20" / 20" / 24"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Best in well drained, fertile soil. Needs excellent drainage to overwinter. Mineral soils are fine.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in Winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
It has a different blue flower color and different habit than the others. It is shorter and denser than other blue Agastache.
It is a great perennial color spot for summer bloom. It is drought tolerant once established. It attracts hummingbirds.
|Finish Time to 4"||
6 – 8 weeks
Easy to grow with good drainage. Survived to zone 4b on an exposed site with north winds in a screen garden.
Long days benefit overall plant vigor and flowering. Pinch at transplant is beneficial.
Agastache ‘Summer Sky’
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- February, 2009 – Alabama Gardener – click here
- February, 2009 – Arkansas Gardener – click here
- February, 2009 – Kentucky Gardener – click here
- February, 2009 – Louisiana Gardener – click here
- February, 2009 – Mississippi Gardener – click here
- February, 2009 – Tennessee Gardener – click here
- February, 2009 – Virginia Gardener – click here