|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
8" / 18" / 17"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Moderately well drained, organic soil types are best.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average, better too dry than too wet when established.
It is similar to 'Key Lime Pie' which doesn't have ruffles and has dull pink flowers rather than white. Compared to 'Lime Marmalade' it is less ruffled with a lower habit and smaller size.
Contrast, accent, mass planting, borders, mixed beds, container.
|Finish Time to 4"||
4 – 6 weeks
Great to brighten shady plantings. Overwintered well in Poland.
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting. Plants grow slowly until 4" size.
Heuchera ‘Lime Rickey’
Consistently one of our top selling Heuchera. Lime-green to chartreuse ruffled foliage provide multi-seasonal interest in both gardens and mixed containers. This refreshing color is the perfect contrast plant allowing it to play well with many purple-leaved plants. A vigorous grower which is topped with thousands of small pure white flowers in spring. Makes a great house plant.
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- March/April, 2014 – Horticulture – click here
- August, 2013 – Fine Gardening – click here
- December, 2012 – Kodu & Aed – click here
- January, 2012 – The Recorder (Newspaper) – click here
- September, 2009 – San Diego Home & Garden – click here
- October 2, 2008 – The Oxford Times – click here
- September, 2008 – Digger – click here
- June, 2008 – Michigan Gardener – click here
- March/April, 2008 – Neil Sperry’s Gardens – click here
- March/April, 2008 – Northern Gardener – click here
- March/April, 2008 – Washington Gardener – click here
- Spring, 2008 – Perennials – click here
- March 29, 2008 – Garden Designs (Online) – click here
- March 17, 2008 – Detroit News (Online) – click here
- January 24, 2008 – New York Times (Online) – click here
- April 28th, 2006 – USA Today – click here
- February, 2006 – Dig – Showy Shade – click here
- Fine Gardening – “The Hunt For The Best Heucheras” – click here