|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
6" / 10" / 10"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Moderately well drained, organic soil types are best.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average, better too dry than too wet when established.
Compared to 'Sugar Plum', it has a smaller habit with smaller leaves (no puckering) and great number of crowns with very short flowers. Compared to 'Milan' it is more purple with shorter, very light pink flowers rather than pink.
Container, edging, rock garden.
|Finish Time to 4"||
4 – 6 weeks
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting. Finish in quart or Azalea pots.
Heuchera LITTLE CUTIES™ ‘Sugar Berry’
Oregon produces some of the world’s sweetest berries, and our ‘Sugar Berry’ may just be the world’s sweetest Heuchera. Very berry-violet with dark veins; ‘Sugar Berry’ is just 6″ tall and 9″ wide with 10″ flower spikes of soft pink. Very showy, very unique.
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- March/April, 2014 – Horticulture – click here
- April, 2013 – Turf Design Build – click here
- March/April, 2013 – Northern Gardener – click here
- March/April, 2013 – Gardening How-To – click here
- March, 2013 – HGTV Magazine – click here
- January, 2013 – Lawn & Garden Retailer – click here
- September, 2012 – Greenhouse Product News (GPN) – click here