|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
5" / 8" / 8"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Moderately well drained, organic soil types are best.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average, better too dry than too wet when established.
No similar plants on the market. 'Sweet Tart' was bred for a small habit with lots of very short, hot pink flowers. Blooms all summer.
|Finish Time to 4"||
4 – 6 weeks
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting. Finish in quart or Azalea pots.
Heuchera ‘Sweet Tart’
Very tangy, lime colored foliage in a tight mound – that's the tart part. The sweet part is the amazing bicolored cerise and hot pink colored flowers held on dark stems in wandlike clusters. A miniature that blooms all spring, summer, and fall. Great for pots!
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- November/December, 2013 – Landscape Trades – click here
- March/April, 2013 – Northern Gardener – click here
- March/April, 2013 – Gardening How-To – click here
- March, 2013 – HGTV Magazine – click here
- January, 2013 – Lawn & Garden Retailer – click here
- September, 2012 – Better Homes and Gardens – click here