|US Patent #||
|EU Grant #||
|Size (HT/W/FL HT)||
20" / 28" / 27"
|Most Active Growing Season|
Prefers well-drained, humus rich soils.
5.5 – 6.5
100 – 150 ppm
Dormant in winter.
Dry moderately between waterings.
Average. They like more moisture than the Heuchera.
'Sweet Tea' has a large habit, amazing red orange spring and fall color, and cut leaves. The foliage darkens in the summer and winter.
Shade garden, woodland garden, container, mixed beds or under-story.
|Finish Time to 4"||
4 – 6 weeks
Be careful not to bury the crowns when planting.
Heucherella ‘Sweet Tea’
Spring leaves like cinnamon stars. These big, palmately cut leaves darken in the summer and lighten up again in the fall. Its H. villosa breeding gives it a big bold habit. An instant classic for containers and garden.
All photography is property and © of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, and is only to be used for promotional material related to TERRA NOVA® products.
Please credit TERRA NOVA® Nurseries in the following matter:
Photo(s) courtesy of TERRA NOVA® Nurseries, Inc.
Get the latest FREE version of Acrobat® Reader™here.
- March/April, 2014 – Horticulture – click here
- February, 2014 – Garden Gate – click here
- September, 2012 – Better Homes and Gardens – click here
- October, 2010 – Sunset – click here
- December 11, 2009 – Garden Center (E-Newsletter) – click here
- November, 2009 – Garden Design – click here
- August, 2009 – GMPro – click here
- February, 2009 – Pacific Coast Nurseryman – click here
- February, 2009- NMPro – click here